X square systems
A cheat called T.Keshav Chandr alias Keshav Triparthi closed his office in bangalore and trichy and stole all the investors money to the tune of 5cr and is absconding . It is a big financial fraud and he is a natural *** man.His other companies are Picses Solutions and Gemini Technologies. and he has a way with people he will collect investments promising returns and will never pay up on time as usual and one fine morning he will disappear.the company also had an office in chennai in the alais name run by a different person
alias must be different now
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "I visited Europe in May and bought Godiva dark chocolates in Belgium. I was told that they are the best chocolates , but to my utter shock when I..."
- "Hi,I bought a Reebok shoe from Bangalore, India (Near sony world, koramangala). I bought this just 3months back. and now there is a problem from the inside thread. so i..."
- " I aml from Kerala , India. My daughter in law presented me a very beautiful Liz Claiborne hand bag when she visited me last year from ..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."